Kent Paper: Compared with Fine Paper, the friction is weaker when writing, especially recommended for users who need drawing and coloring.
Fine Paper: Compared with Kent paper, the friction is continuous, especially recommended for users with writing needs.
ELECOM Paper-like Protective Film for iPad Pro 12.9" (2020/2018)
- Matte finishing to prevent screen reflection, easy to read and protect your eyes
- During application, if there are tiny bubbles generated, just leave it for 24 hours, the bubbles will disappear
- Anti-fingerprint, smooth operation when the finger touches the screen
- Hardness processing design, can prevent scratches on the film surface
- The adhesive surface is covered with silicone film, can stick to the screen by itself
- The surface of the silicone gel can be re-applied on the screen
- Semi-film makes it easy to apply on the screen
- 100% made in Japan
- Package included: protective film, spatula, cleaning cloth, dust removal sticker