The high expectations placed on in-ear monitoring are effortlessly satisfied by the IE 40 PRO thanks to an advanced dynamic driver system. The innovative diaphragm delivers a warm sound, yet powerful and precise, even in extremely loud environments. Even at maximum sound pressure levels, the signal remains distortion-free and precisely defined. The IE 40 PRO is a superior monitoring device for musicians and DJs that adapts to every ear. A compact design combines a secure fit with excellent wearing comfort. It’s construction is suitable for the rigors of stage use from the connection to the cable duct.
The IE 40 PRO improves the way you perform by enhancing the way you hear.
- Innovative, dynamic 10mm broadband transducer for powerful, precise monitoring
- Dynamic driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogenous, distortion-free reproduction
- Secure fit and high level of wearing comfort
- Innovative single driver design enables a slim and ergonomic construction
- Excellent shielding thanks to optimized earpiece and flexible silicone and foam tip
- Cable with innovative internal cable duct (patent pending), fit for stage use
Dynamic drivers of the next generation
Whereas most IEM systems use multi-driver solutions derived from hearing aids, the IE 40 PRO uses a next-generation dynamic single-driver. As it turns out, the frequency range does not have to be split up into sections but remains harmonious as a whole. It sounds “well-rounded”, and its frequency spectrum has been considerably expanded. There are no distortions because the special diaphragm – unlike the more rigid drive principle of the multi-way drivers – resonates easily even at maximum sound levels. Phase problems and dissonances in the inner ear are therefore also precluded. The difference is audible, even noticeable in the entry-level model.
Small but mighty. Comfortable.
A big sound, but small enough to fit your ear. The advanced driver system brings a considerably expanded sound spectrum to the ears of musicians, sound engineers and DJs. The design has been optimized, checked against hundreds of ear shapes, and redesigned. The result is flat, sits securely and does not ‘carry any weight,’ even during lengthy sessions.
Reinvented down to the last detail
To provide the necessary reliability, we have even reinvented stage-compatible cabling – the internal cable duct is a unique feature (patent pending). In short: the new system meets high expectations and withstands high stresses.
Sennheiser IE 40 PRO In-Ear Monitors (ship to Hong Kong only)
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1 % (1kHz, 94dB)
- Cable length: 1.3m (4.3 feet)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight: 18 g (0.6 oz)
- Attenuation: < 26 dB
The goods will be shipped to your designated location in Hong Kong only.